Episode 6: Coal Town
March 29, 2017
I Am Interchange is a humanities project and talk show style event where artists, activists & entrepreneurs with different ideas and perspectives come together to address multiple topics and provoke thoughtful dialogue. Though a good mind flush of new ideas and creativity can offer wisdom and perspective to our own process and development. By doing so, we create a level platform for history, politics, religion, philosophy, criticism, ethics, self-consciousness, reason, creativity, human values and aspirations. We’ll develop our dialogue into a podcast that will be available worldwide.
- Lori Shaw: Colstrip United
- Conrad Anker: Protect Our Winters / Athlete Team Captain, The North Face
- Rob Irizarry: Disruptive Technologist / Artificial Intelligence
- Brit Fontenot: City of Bozeman, director of Economic Development
- Brent Mead: Montana Policy Institute
- Darrin Old Coyote: FMR Chairman of the Crow Tribe
- Bill Whitsitt: Mansfield Center / US & Asia Energy Exploration
- Brad Van Wert: “The Solar Guy” / Harvest Solar
Land use, activism, energy, artificial intelligence, fossil fuels, climate, community, tribal lands, education and more.
Produced by: Dylan Jesse, Tyson Lunn, Susan Carstensen & Tate Chamberlin
Music: Nintendeaux & Dubuddha
Sound provided by: Lokken Productions
Moderator: Tate Chamberlin